Key Performance Areas
- Minute taking at executive level
- Writing reports, executive summaries
- Preparing correspondence
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Prepare documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Prepare and manage documents by organizing both electronic and paper files.
- Write speeches for the Directors
- Maintain executive schedule, organize and attend meetings
- Arranging travel, and, occasionally, travelling with the Directors to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the executive is well prepared for meetings
- Execute all reasonable tasks affecting the Institute as given to the incumbent by the Director.
- Diploma in Office Administration/Secretarial or related qualification
- At least 3 years’ experience as personal assistant/executive secretary
NAMFI offers an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate.
Interested candidates should send their applications with a signed cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae, originally certified copies of qualifications, and identification documents to the address below. Foreign qualifications should be evaluated by NQA. No faxed or emailed application will be accepted
Namibia Maritime and Fisheries Institute
P.O Box 3228
NB: Hand-delivered applications should be handed at NAMFI’s Reception at 1st Street East (Old Naval Base) Walvis Bay.
CLOSING DATE: 09 October 2023
For enquiries: 064 – 270 900
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and no documents will be returned.
NB: Key performance arears indicated under each position are a summary of duties, and the detail duties and responsibilities are detailed in the Job Descriptions.